General dentistry is the field of dentistry that focuses on overall smile health. A general dentist acts much as a primary care physician does and offers basic and preventative treatments, performs many common dental procedures, provides patient education services, and makes referrals to specialists as needed. Our Hawthorne general dentistry expert partners with you to keep your smile strong, healthy, and beautiful.
Our Hawthorne general dentist offers dental care for patients of all ages. Routine checkups and cleaning often form the foundation of your dental treatment plan. Biannual appointments allow us to work with you to prevent dental health problems or diagnose issues at an earlier stage. They also allow us to coordinate your care for the best possible outcome. We can address both common and uncommon dental problems and explain each of your treatment options so that you can make the best choices for your smile and your budget.
General Dentistry Hawthorne
Cleanings and dental exams are a big part of our job, but we offer so much more. When you need treatment beyond the typical cleaning, our expert in general dentistry in Hawthorne has solutions, including:
• Restorative care, including tooth-colored dental fillings, porcelain crowns, dental inlays and onlays, and dental bonding
• Treatments for TMJ disorders
• Mouth guards for bruxism and other common conditions
• Tooth replacement options, including crowns and bridges, dental implants, and full and partial dentures
• Dental extraction and other forms of oral surgery
• Periodontal treatments
• Root canal therapy and other endodontic treatments
• Preventative care including dental sealants and fluoride treatments
• Cosmetic dentistry, including tooth whitening and porcelain veneers
• Orthodontic treatments
If you were born with a great smile, we can help you keep it that way. If your smile is less-than-perfect now, we can work with you to help you get the smile that you have always wanted. No matter what your smile issues may be, we offer solutions. We offer convenient appointment hours and accept a variety of dental insurance plans and payment options. Give us a call today to find out more about our practice or to schedule an appointment with our general dentist in Hawthorne.